2. You are not actually going to change anybody's mind. You're going to get people giving you asspats because they think you have understood the ONE TRUE WAY OF CANON and people who think you're an idiot. There are no middle-ground people just waiting to be swayed over to your side - those are just people trying to avoid getting involved because they know how cray cray ship wars get.
3. Your lists and manifestos will not actually make your ship any more or less canon. The fact that you can cherry pick examples is not impressive, because -- see point 1 -- the other side can do so, too. The best that you can hope to accomplish is not embarrassing yourself.
4. It is possible for Cloud to have strong feelings for both girls - or neither.
5. It is possible for both girls to have strong feelings for Cloud and other dudes - or ladies.
6. ... and everybody knows that Aeris/Tifa is where it's at, anyway.
7. These lists always end in Aeris or Tifa bashing, usually based on sexist bullshit or a gross misunderstanding of their characters, and that shit just isn't cool.
8. I thought we were over this like 5 years ago.
9. Seriously, guys? Seriously?
10. It's not even important for your ship to be canon, anyway, because you can still ship it and enjoy it.